About the Futsal Academy
The MBC Futsal Academy in partnership with Soccer De Brazil (SDB) is offering students the opportunity to be involved in a specialised Futsal Program. Students involved in the program will gain competence in lifelong qualities of building character, commitment, and hard work. The Futsal Academy aims to develop players into technically skilful and creative-minded individuals, ready to compete with confidence. They will have access to qualified and experienced coaches from the SDB Academy, in a structured learning environment.
Benefits of Futsal
- Keeps your child active, engaged, and healthy
- Supports the student’s overall well-being
- Connect with the school community
- Supports the growth of football and futsal in Australia
Who is suitable for the Futsal Academy
The program is open to MBC Primary School students from Year 3 to 6 and Secondary students from Year 7 to 10.
Registration for 2023 is now open. The last day for Semester 1 registrations will be Friday 6 January.
- The futsal program is run by experienced coaches from the SDB Academy
- The program begins Week 1 of every term
- The program runs in 10-week blocks
- The Futsal Academy will enhance the Year 8 Futsal Specialist elective, currently on offer
- Registrations are now open using the form below. If you would like more information, please download the Futsal brochure below
Every student is supported
on their learning journey