Mandurah Baptist College is one of the safest and most positive school communities in the Binjareb region. See below positions for our latest Employment opportunities. We offer an exceptional education program where students are provided with opportunities to develop, learn and unlock their talents through both classroom and co-curricular experiences.
Mandurah Baptist College is committed to being a child safe organisation and will demonstrate its leadership and commitment to student safety and wellbeing through the implementation of the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations. Applicants’ identity, references and qualifications will be checked and verified.
Arts/Design Teacher (ML Cover)
Ability to teach Visual Arts/Design/Drama required
Contract Date: 24 May 2021 to 1 July 2022
Part Time – FTE 0.75
Closing date of Applications: 4:00pm Friday 9 April
Primary School Relief Teachers
Graduate and experienced Teachers to join the team on a casual basis
How to Apply
All applications for employment must include an MBC Employment Application Form, to obtain an application form, please email email@example.com as soon as possible. For further information, please contact the HR Manager, Mrs. Jolie Dagu-ob on (08) 9583 7000.
Your application is also to be accompanied by:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Reference/testimonials (for work and character) or Names and Addresses of two Referees
- Written Reference from your Church Pastor/Minister (if the position deadline does not allow you adequate time to obtain a written reference, please include your Church Pastor/Ministers email address and phone number instead)
- Copies of your Academic record
- Copy of your Australian birth certificate/Passport/VISA
Before completing an Employment Application package, please carefully read our Employment Collection Notice below.
Employment Collection Notice
- In applying for this position you will be providing Mandurah Baptist College with personal information. We can be contacted through:
(08) 9583 7000
Catalina Drive, Lakelands, WA, 6180
- If you provide us with personal information, for example, your name and address or information contained on your resume, we will collect the information in order to assess your application for employment. If you are unsuccessful in your application for employment, your personal information will be destroyed.
would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others.
- We will not disclose this information to a third party without your consent.
- The College may store personal information in the ‘cloud’, which may mean that it resides on servers which are situated outside Australia.
- If you provide us with the personal information of others, we encourage you to inform them that you are disclosing that information to the College and why, that they can access that information if they wish and that the College does not usually disclose the information to third parties.