Mandurah Baptist College is one of the safest and most positive school communities in the Binjareb region. We offer an exceptional education program where students are provided with opportunities to develop, learn and unlock their talents through both classroom and co-curricular experiences.
Please find below our list of current vacancies:
Primary Classroom Teachers for 2021
Due to an increase in enrolments the College is seeking to recruit suitably qualified graduate and experienced Teachers to join our Primary School in 2021:
- Classroom Teachers (PP, Year 2, 4 and 6)
Commence in Term 1 , 2021
- Classroom Teacher (Year 4)
12-month Maternity Leave Cover for 2021
Contract Period: Term 1 to 4, 2021
Closing date of Applications: 5.00pm, 28 October 2020.
Applicants are encouraged to send in their applications to email@example.com as soon as possible. For further information, please contact the HR Manager, Mrs. Jolie Dagu-ob on (08) 9583 7000.
Mandurah Baptist College is committed to being a child safe organisation and will demonstrate its leadership and commitment to student safety and wellbeing through the implementation of the National Principles for Child Safe Organisations. Applicants’ identity, references and qualifications will be checked and verified.
How to Apply
All applications for employment must include an MBC Employment Application Form.
For teaching positions, you can download the Employee Application Form by clicking here.
For non-teaching positions, you can download the Employee Application Form by clicking here.
Your application is also to be accompanied by:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Reference/testimonials (for work and character) or Names and Addresses of two Referees
- Written Reference from your Church Pastor/Minister (if the position deadline does not allow you adequate time to obtain a written reference, please include your Church Pastor/Ministers email address and phone number instead)
- Copies of your Academic record
- Copy of your Australian birth certificate/Passport/VISA
Before completing an Employment Application package, please carefully read our Employment Collection Notice.