Our state-of-the-art facilities provide balance
Our modern Sports Centre is a busy and bustling facility providing outstanding opportunities for our students through sport and recreation. A supervised and fully-equipped fitness centre enhances the health and wellbeing of students. Sports catered for include basketball, volleyball, netball, badminton and many more.
Our other College facilities include:
- The Lakes Café, offering a regularly-changing healthy menu and includes an online ordering service for parents
- The Lakes Theatre, which is the largest in-door performing arts venue in the Binjareb Region
- State-of-the-art IT and computer laboratories
- Fully-resourced libraries for both Primary and Senior Colleges
- Shaded playgrounds for our Early Childhood and Primary students
- A large oval and a rectangular playing field
- Outdoor basketball and netball courts
- A large sustainable community garden, supported by dedicated staff, students and community volunteers.
- Easy access to local beaches and activities in the greater Mandurah area.