Good afternoon Parents/Guardians,
Please click here to view information provided to schools today from AISWA (Association of Independent Schools of Western Australia) strongly encouraging students to wear masks to school as case numbers being to rise. The communication also includes the provision of a further 20 RAT tests per student. The College will inform families via our K-12 Update of how to collect your allocated RAT tests once they have been supplied to us.
The communication also strongly encourages families to support the school community through;
- wearing a mask indoors when visiting the school
- ensuring your family stays up-to-date with COVID-19 and flu vaccines
- testing your child for COVID-19 if they have symptoms or are a household close contact
- keeping your child home if they are unwell
- maintaining good hand hygiene.
For more COVID information, resources and reminders, please see the COVID-19 Resources page on the College website.
Rob Gratton and Matt Dusci
Principals – Mandurah Baptist College