A uniform embodies the spirit, pride and values of a school and as such, a high standard of personal presentation is expected of all Mandurah Baptist College students.
The College has established a uniform policy which serves to:
- Foster and enhance perceptions of the College within the wider community.
- Enhance morale, team spirit and pride in the College.
- Ensure students are safely dressed for College activities.
- Encourage equity among students, reducing rivalry.
- Identify non-College children on-campus.
For more information, read the Uniform Policy.
Students are expected to be in full school uniform from the time they leave home in the morning until they reach home again in the afternoon. Students are not to arrive at school or leave from school in sport uniform.
The current price list can be found here.
Uniform Shop Opening Hours
Monday to Friday: 8.15am-9.30am and 1.00pm-3.30pm (During School Term)
School Holidays: By appointment
Location: Car Park between Primary School and Secondary School.
- Students can visit the uniform shop before school, during lunchtime (Senior School only) or after school. Visits during class time are not permitted.
- From time to time the shop may close or adjust hours due to school holidays bulk fittings, stock arrival etc
- Please direct all Uniform Shop enquiries to 08 9583 7004.