Mandurah Baptist College offers an exceptional education program within a strong framework of Pastoral Care and consistently enforced high standards of student behaviour.
Mandurah Baptist College Senior School has grown exponentially since it opened in January 2005 with 86 Year 8 students, now providing exceptional education opportunities to over 700 students. The Senior School caters for students in Year 7 to Year 12 and is large enough to provide a wide range of courses but small enough to know students individually. Our teaching staff are selected for their high standards of training, teaching ability and their personal Christian faith and are known for going above and beyond to support students in their learning. Tours of the Senior School may be booked through the office by phoning 9583 7000.
A uniform embodies the spirit, pride and values of a school and as such, a high standard of personal presentation is expected of all Mandurah Baptist College students.
The College has established a uniform policy which serves to:
- Foster and enhance perceptions of the College within the wider community.
- Enhance morale, team spirit and pride in the College.
- Ensure students are safely dressed for College activities.
- Encourage equity among students, reducing rivalry.
- Identify non-College children on-campus.
For more information, read the Uniform Policy.
Students are expected to be in full school uniform from the time they leave home in the morning until they reach home again in the afternoon. Students are not to arrive at school or leave from school in sport uniform.
The current price list can be found here.
Uniform Shop Opening Hours
Monday to Friday: 8.15am-9.30am and 1.00pm-3.30pm
Location: Car Park between Primary School and Secondary School.
- Students can visit the uniform shop before school, during lunchtime or after school. Visits during class time are not permitted.
- From time to time the shop may close or adjust hours due to school holidays bulk fittings, stock arrival etc
- Please direct all Uniform Shop enquiries to 08 9583 7004.