Primary Parent Handbook
Pre Primary Handbook
A uniform embodies the spirit, pride and values of a school and as such, a high standard of personal presentation is expected of all Mandurah Baptist College students.
The College has established a uniform policy which serves to:
- Foster and enhance perceptions of the College within the wider community.
- Enhance morale, team spirit and pride in the College.
- Ensure students are safely dressed for College activities.
- Encourage equity among students, reducing rivalry.
- Identify non-College children on-campus.
For more information, read the Uniform Policy
Students are expected to be in full school uniform from the time they leave home in the morning until they reach home again in the afternoon. Students are not to arrive at school or leave from school in sport uniform.
The current price list can be found here.
Uniform Shop Opening Hours
Monday to Friday: 8.15am-9.30am and 1.00pm-3.30pm (During School Term)
School Holidays: By appointment
Location: Car Park between Primary School and Secondary School.
- Students can visit the uniform shop before school, during lunchtime or after school. Visits during class time are not permitted.
- From time to time the shop may close or adjust hours due to school holidays bulk fittings, stock arrival etc
- Please direct all Uniform Shop enquiries to 08 9583 7004.
Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) Program
Camp Australia – Guiding Children’s Growth
We are proud to partner with Camp Australia to provide our Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) program.
Camp Australia programs are centred on child enrichment, while ensuring a reliable, engaging and hassle-free OSHC service at our school. Their engaged educators foster a safe, inclusive environment where children can relax, have fun and grow.
Your OSHC – OSHC that inspires
Your OSHC is Camp Australia’s before school, after school and pupil free day program, tailored to the likes and interests of each child in service. Camp Australia’s educators design enriching experiences to inspire your children’s confidence, independence and imagination. In any one week, they could be participating in science experiments, active play, creative expression and more - they believe in learning through experience so that each child can grow.